Consultant – Critical Care
- MD (Anaesthesiology) Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh, India 2015 – 2018
- ATLS certified -2019
- MBBS JNMCH, Aligarh, India 2008 – 2014
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Saiyyid Hamid Senior Secondary School, Aligarh, India 2008
- All India Secondary School Examination The Central School, Dubai, UAE 2006
- First prize in poster presentation at annual conference of Society of Plastic Surgeons of UP and UK, India (UPAPSICON) 2019: A single-centre case series assessing the feasibility of ambu® aScope™ 3 for awake naso-tracheal intubation of patients with oro-facial malignancy having limited mouth opening: our experience.
- Paper presentation at 18th annual conference of Indian Society of Neuroanaesthesiology and Critical Care (ISNACC) at PGIMER, Chandigarh, India (2017): Comparison of Ramosetron and ondansetron for Prevention of Early and Delayed Post – Operative Nausea and Vomiting Following Craniotomy.
- First position in poster presentation at Hospital Infection Society India(HISI), Aligarh chapter meet (Uttar Pradesh), India 2016: VAP (Ventilator Associated Pneumonia) bundle.
- 2018 –Dec 2020 as Senior Resident at JNMCH, Aligarh, India Senior Registrar Anaesthetics & ICM
- 2018 Firoz Specialist Hospital, India Associate consultant Anaesthetics & ICM
- 2015 – 2018 JNMCH, India Junior Registrar Anaesthetics & ICM
- 2013 – 2014 JNMCH, India Intern (Community Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Dermatology)
- Mechanical ventilation (invasive/non-invasive).
- Managing difficult airway.
- Inserting central venous/ arterial lines (Landmark and USG guided).
- Advanced monitoring modalities like invasive BP monitoring, CVP Monitoring.
- Basic Echocardiography.
- Ultrasonography optic nerve sheath diameter (ONSD) measurement.
- Chest tube insertion (ICTD).
- Flexible bronchoscopy.
- Critical care ultrasound (FAST, lung USG).
- USG guided Regional Anaesthesia.